• Located at Spokane County Raceway in Airway Heights, WA
• Road Racing Course is 2.25 Miles Long
• Races Support the Northwest Parkinson’s Foundation
• Vintage and Historic Racing Cars from throughout the Northwest and Beyond
• This year is a Celebration of Open-Wheel Racing. See Historic and Beautiful Open-Wheel Racers by Car Builders from Around the World Compete Wheel-to-Wheel on SCR’s Challenging Road Course.
• Celebrity Guest Driver is Tony Adamowicz. Learn about Tony on his Website ata2zracer.com.
• Spectator Gates Open @ 9:00 am both days
• Daily General Adult Admission is $10
• Kids 12 and Under – Free Admission
• Free Admission for Holders of Active Military ID
• All Admissions Include a Pit Pass
• Free Parking
• Handicapped Parking Available
• Historic Races T-Shirts for Sale
For complete event details and hotel information please vista the Spokane Festival of Speed’s home page at http://www.spokanefestivalofspeed.com/index.html or by clicking the picture above.